One of the best recovery tools to treat muscle pain, increase performance and flexibility. Rolling before and after exercises is part of a great stretching routine.
High density muscle roller is comfortable to use - so it's great for beginners and effective at penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles.
These benefits are for more than just athletes
- Decreased muscle and joint pain
- Relaxes and restores fascia
- Better flexibility, joint mobility, and range of motion
- Great for use before and after workouts
- Reduce muscle pain and injury recovery time with regular use
- Prevent injuries and pulled muscles
- Unlike smooth rollers, penetrates deep into muscle tissue for maximum benefit
- Self massage for de-stressing and relaxing after a long day